1. Chemical Name: Magnesium Gluconate
2. Molecular Formula: C12 H 22MGO 14 Anhydrous C12 H 22 MGO 14@ 2H
2 O Dihydrate
3. Structural Formula:
4. Molecular Weight: 414.60 Anhydrous 450.63 Dihydrate
5. CAS No.: 3632-91-5 Anhydrous 59625-89-7 Dihydrate
6. Specification: USP/FCC/BP grade
7. Characters: Occurs as a white to off-white powder or granules.
It is anhydrous, the dihydrate, or a mixture of both. It is very
soluble in water and is sparingly soluble in alcohol. It is
insoluble in ether.
8. Application: It's mainly used as dietary supplement, nutrient
and food additive. The product is macro element necessary to
maintenance of the life activities for organism. It not only has
the important effect which maintains the transmission of nerve
impulse and the irritability of nerve and muscle, but also prevents
myocardial infarction. The product is a good food fortifier of
magnesium. It can be used in dairy products, baby and child foods.
Update Date: 2011-2-25 0: 19: 48&
Potassium Gluconate (XINGFA-02) Images