1. Chemical Name: Zinc Gluconate
2. Molecular Formula: C12 H 22 Zn O 14
Anhydrous C12 H 22 Zn O 14@ 2H 2 O Dihydrate
3. Molecular Weight: 455.68 Anhydrous 491.71 Dihydrate
4. CAS No.: 4468-02-4 Dihydrate
5. Specification: USP/FCC/BP grade
6. Characters: Occurs as a white or nearly white, granular or
crystalline powder and as a mixture of various states of hydration,
up to the trihydrate, depending on the method of isolation. It is
freely soluble in water and very slightly soluble in alcohol.
7. Application: Nutrient.
. Critical to the body in small amount;
. Used for centuries to speed the healing of woulds both internally
. Enhances tasted bud acuity;
. A component of insulin;
. Protects liver from damage; H. Helps skin discorders;
. Critical to protein synthesis; J. Aids digestion absorption and
metabolism of vitamins;
. Improtant in collagen foration and immune system function.
. Zinc nutrition enhancer: Used in dairy products, baby and child
foods, grain products and beverages, salt.&
Zinc Gluconate (XF004) Images